All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Friday 15 June 2018

When the heat is on...wear these!!


Summer is here in the UK and these are perfect when the heat is on.
They are giving me everything I need, they are very  comfortable and supportive and keep me nice and cool.
Perfect for the gym too when getting all hot and sweaty with the added bonus of getting attention in the changing room 😃  ( I know i would be looking if I saw another guy wearing these hehe)





Not sure what the ring is for.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love you blog.
Are you open to trades/sells? I'd love to have some of your stuff that you don't use anymore!