All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Wednesday 6 June 2018

My new HERO


Being a complete underwear freak and obsessive I wear many styles and designs.
Some I like to call FUNderwear because its not practical to wear as everyday undies but more for fun and intimate times with others.
On a daily basis and especially working days Its best to wear more practical and supportive underwear but with a good look..
So with that I needed to replace a few worn out pairs and have now become a Pink Hero wearer.


Cotton feel with support, easy access and an eye catching waistband if shown.
These should see me through a tough working day.








No comments: