All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Sunday 28 April 2019

Were going to Miami

At last I have hold of a few pairs of Danny Miami underwear.
I had seen this brand on a guy on the web a long time ago but never found any to buy that were not way over priced.
Don`t get me wrong I know really good designer brands do cost loads and I have on many occasions paid big bucks for a pair that I have fell in love with but this brand usually has a very high price tag on.
Well I now have some of my own and they are worth the long wait.


























Danny Miami...check them out





2 comments:

pandalover1964 said...

Wow they look amazing on you 😋😋😋

intourunderwear said...

Love Danny Miami! and u in it!