All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Sunday 16 December 2018

Paint me up

These are probably as skimpy as I would wear. I saw these online and liked the design that I just had to have them.
i don't really have the body to wear really small and skimpy briefs  and as you can see I have too much pubic hair which kind of looks like i`ve stuffed a bush inside them
Can I just say to this point I do like to have a nice pube area so I only trim but couldn't shave it all off..NO WAY!!!
Anyways back to the briefs...They are paint splattered which look awesome and a bit similar to another pair of briefs I`ve posed pics of here.






Oh and they have go faster stripes LOL

No comments: