All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Thursday 22 June 2017

Whats that name?



Its amazing what the internet throws up when your searching the internet!!!
I was again visually stimulated when I came across all of these available on the net.
I just "had" to have them as I always do when i see some "they are my kinda" underwear.
 They are yet again brands i`ve never heard of before.
Made in China (as everything is) but real good quality as cheap as... prices.
Sizing is always different to what the western world are used to,basically they are always smaller...medium as i know it would be extra large in these brands.

Anyways I saw them so had to have them and i`m not disappointed , in fact  they are yet another great addition to my ever growing collection.
Will I ever stop buying???
Maybe!
Maybe not yet!

No comments: