All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Monday 24 June 2013

Tell me about you?

Its time you got to know a bit about me...

Hi i`m known as Speedster or also Speedstar across the WWW
You`ll come across me on numerous underwear themed sites and im not shy in showing what I like to wear and what they do to & for me.
In the earlier days I was shy and thought It may be seen as odd, Weird and NOT the norm to like underwear in this way but the net proved me wrong..GEEZ there`s thousands of guys who also have the same interest and in my case addiction to underwear...YIPPIE!!!!!!!
Now it`s just a way of life for me and as I`ve said before I think of and live my hobby with a passion.

Ive chatted to guys all over the world on the net and met likeminded guys and ..well i dont need to draw a picture.

questions Ive been asked many times are:

Q: When did you first get into underwear?
A:  When I was about 12, my uncle bought me some pants for my birthday and I remember
how good they looked on (a feeling id never experienced before and cant explain)

Q: Whats your biggest fantasy?
A: Being invisible when I wanted  and being able to check out every hot guys underwear drawer and taking the best home without being seen. (damn that would be awesome)

Q: How many pairs do you own?
A: I have no idea, probably well into hundreds but I do have clear outs now and again.

Q: Have you ever stolen your mates?
A:No  but i have worn some of theirs .I used to have a key for a mates house and had borrowed his without him knowing..I did return them.

Feel free to ask me any Q you may have.

I will continue to "expose" myself in future postings .
                                                                                   Thanks

                                                                     Speedster

No comments: