All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Monday 15 February 2021

Unico week

NEW UNICO`s YAY!!!

So as many of you know i`m a sucker for Unico underwear and i`m always making an excuse to buy a new pair. Well no excuses I saw them and just had to have in my collection.


                                                       They fit perfectly and feel amazing


I`d recommend you have at least one pair of Unico briefs in your undies drawer but I know if you buy a pair you'll be hooked and want another so feel free to tell me if i`m wrong (I won`t be though)



 They've definitely made my week and I got a little excited about that.

No comments: