All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Sunday 3 November 2019

Just a classic cut brief






 ....and the 2(x)ists keep coming.
A guy sold me 3 new pairs of these classic cut briefs in white.
My lucky day.
You just can`t go wrong with a classic cut/style whitie brief can you? CAN YOU!!! you can`t.
The support is perfect as you can see from the pics my balls are perfectly held and the ideal pair to accompany a good pair of Levi (or Diesel) jeans with the waistband showing over the top of the jeans.
Now that`s tops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy fuck, I missed these kind of blogs, just letting you know that your blog seems super hot, you should post more of your body bc it seems you're hot af, thanks for the content tho

John said...

501's Plus I would love to wrap my lips around that shaft