All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Thursday 31 October 2019

November exclusive preview

This video is an exclusive to my blog.
These amazing Clever Moda boxers are made to look like denim jeans.
The stretch material really feels great against the skin and allows the bulge to show.
Photos to follow soon.

If you want to see more posts like this please comment  or message me with your feedback-cheers

3 comments:

David said...

very cute, I'd like to get the same !
David

David said...

Very very cute, I'd like to get exactly the same !

Anonymous said...

Yess we definetely need more videos, your content ls great but this would make it 10/10