All content NOT intended for minors.No nudity but sexual content included

Selling site

Check out my selling page:http://underwearsetsales.blogspot.co.uk/
Loads of great gear -you name the price.

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Its all gone ORANGE

OK now there is something quite obsessive about this of is it all just FUN.
I managed to secure a deal with someone for 8 pairs of boxers that are all different in the same style.
KTM is the logo which is by a French brand FR33GUN. I purchased a few FR33Gun boxers a while ago while on holiday in France and loved them, anyway here they are.



Here they all are, style by style







  I think the theme to these is "Orange"






As you probably know by now I do like them to
feel good as well as look good



 These definitely do feel great on.
That clingly poymide material that feels like a second skin






They are going to confuse me for a while. What ones will I wear today and what ones did I wear yesterday..they all look quite similar.

No comments: